Belly of the beast Covid-19 Workplace protocols.
- Every staff member will be issued with a material face mask that must be worn at all times.
- No staff member will be allowed to use public transport to come to work or go home. Transport will be arranged by Belly of the beast.
- BOTB will provide each employee with the necessary equipment to combat the spread of Covid-19 for example face masks and hand sanitizer
- Every staff member should keep at least 2 meters away from another.
- We will not allow more than 8 staff members to be at the premises at the same time.
- No customers will be permitted to enter the premises under level 4 restrictions.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available and should be used by anyone entering and exiting the premises.
- No delivery person shall be allowed to enter the premises. Deliveries will be signed in by the door. Social distancing procedures must be adopted while taking deliveries.
- Henry Neil Swart has been appointed as the compliance officer. He must ensure that all regulations set out by this document as well as the regulations set out by government are adhered to.
- Each employee will be supplied with a permit, permitting them to travel to work. Employees are only allowed to travel between work and their place of residence.
- Employees have to adhere to the curfew set out by government. Employees will be granted enough time to reach their place of residence before 8pm.
- Belly of the beast will only be offering delivery of hot food between the hours of 9am and 7pm.
- No sit down or take away service will be offered.
- Employees showing any symptoms of Covid-19 will be forced to stay home until a negative Covid-19 test can be provided.
- Belly of the beast will pay for covid-19 tests should they be needed.
Belly of the beast size: 140 square meters.
- The business will open on Monday 4 may and will trade no longer than 9am to 7pm each day.
- See Blue mountain document for steps to get workplace Covid-19 ready
- All Belly of the beast staff is under 60. None are able to work from home.
- Arrangements for staff at work.
- Staff must stay at least 2 meters from each other.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be made available at the entrance
- Workers will be screened on a daily basis for any symptoms and will be tested if necessary.
- Attendance record will be held on a daily basis.
- Every employee will have their own work space of at least 2 square meters
- There will be no designated area to serve the public. The public will not be permitted to enter the premises
- Bathroom facilities must be cleaned and sanitized at least twice a day