Every guest must fill in the online check in before entering the restaurant. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is to keep everyone safe.
Covid-19 level 3 regulations
- All guests will need to do a contact-less sign in before entering the restaurant. A link will be sent prior to arrival.
- All guests will have to do a temperature screening upon entry.
- Guests will need to sanitize hands upon entry and exit as well as wear masks until seated at their table.
- All staff will be screened daily and will have to wear face masks at all times.
- Staff will not be wearing gloves as we believe that frequent hand washing and sanitizing is more effective.
- Our Staff will not be using any public transport.
- Our dining area will be sanitized and cleaned between each seating with certified chemicals.
- Maximum of 24 guests will be allowed in the restaurant.
- Tables will be spaced at least 2m apart.
- One set of sanitized cutlery will be given to each diner and won't be changed between courses.
- Contact-less payments will be available.
- Should any staff member have any symptoms of Covid-19 they will be asked to self-isolate and provide a negative test before returning to work.
- Belly of the beast will pay for any testing necessary for our staff members.
- No Alcohol is allowed to be consumed on the premises.